Learn More About the Birmingham Heating & Cooling Experts at One Source.
Creating a Loyal Customer
The formula for creating a longstanding relationship with a customer is not difficult to understand, but for some dealers, it is hard to put into practice. We learned long ago that the core principles of a successful air conditioning and heating repair company are based on a few simple concepts.
- Quality products and reliable service
- Well-trained staff
- Solid guarantees on all the work we perform
- Rapid response to emergency situations
- Free estimates and firm pricing
What Makes Us Different
We know you have many choices when it comes to hiring an HVAC contractor. At One Source Heating and Cooling, we provide our customers with many important benefits including:
- High Quality Products: American Standard is an industry leader in the production of innovative central furnace, air conditioning and heat pump products. As an American Standard dealer, we must continually demonstrate our technical ability and commitment to customer service.
- Skill and Professionalism: As a quality heating and AC repair company, our technicians are NATE and EPA certified, and we invest heavily in their ongoing training. This ensures that every air conditioning installation and repair is completed quickly, accurately and cost effectively.
- Genuine Parts: Our technicians are qualified to work on virtually every brand of HVAC equipment. If your unit requires a repair, you can rest easy knowing we only use genuine factory authorized replacement parts.
- Our Guarantee: We provide an iron-clad guarantee for all the work we perform. This includes a 10-year guarantee on new parts and a 1-year guarantee on repairs. We also never use subcontractors to complete our own work.
Our Commitment to Customer Service
At One Source, we know there is nothing more frustrating than a broken air conditioner, especially during the hottest part of the summer. If your service provider isn’t communicating, that only makes the situation worse. We answer every repair inquiry promptly and maintain a large service department to address our customers’ equipment problems quickly and effectively.
Experience the Total Comfort Commitment
Call and learn more about the Birmingham heating and cooling experts at One Source. We encourage you to arrange a free system evaluation and learn more about the benefits of installing a modern central HVAC system.
And surrounding communities
- Midland City